Monday, March 8, 2010

picture update for family & grandparents







I know the superman picture is a repeat but I just love how crazy Brig is! I am pretty sure grandma gets a kick out of it too. by the way grandma... he's still waiting patiently for you to take him to the PARK! here's a few pictures from the last couple months! Love you!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you have the cutest kids! They are just adorable and I cannot believe how big they are getting, Drew looks so tall! I guess it's been too long since I last saw you guys.

kaitlin said...

yay i love picture updates!! so cute!!

Davis Family said...

Looks like fun, where did you guys hike in Paradise Valley? We miss you guys, hope you are doing good! I can't wait to find out what you are having!!