Monday, February 1, 2010

pretty rude

Friday night the kids and I headed out to get Pizza and a Movie.. Cloudy with a chance of meatballs! They were so excited but sad because Dad wasnt going to be home to eat yummy pizza with us at Barro's. So 1st & foremost we HAD to get gas.. the gas light had been on for a day and since I was filling up I thougth it was the perfect opportunity for the 3 littles to go hand in hand to the Redbox machine and wait in line. They were so excited, I have never let them go across the parking lot and do this. When the tank was full I drove over and hopped out to help them get the movie. It was their turn and they were so cute... I watched my kids while they walked over, watched the 2 other people go in line after them and then when the lady that took 10 mintues to pick out her movie was done, I got out and helped them.. then this pretty girl who was very RUDE had the nerve to ask me if we were ALL together.. including the guy that got there after the kids.. I looked at her completely confused and said well I am just helping my kids.. then she was the worlds biggest b**** and tells me that I just cut in front of her and the other guy there and has the guy go ahead of us.. I then asked her is she was completely CRAZY!!! I said I watched you guys walk over here after I sent my kids across the street to wait in line.. My kids were amazed at this " pretty rude" girl. I couldn't believe her.. Was she afraid that we would take her favorite movie??? Cloudy with a chance of meatballs is pretty exciting but REALLY?? SERIOUSLY??? I am not sure where she came from but she permantly scared my kids. thanks chicka! Kali told me as soon as we got in the car that she will never wait at the redbox without me AGAIN!

5 comments:

heather said...

Did you get her license plate number? JK. That is so rude though! Some people!!! Sorry that happened!

Clarisa said...

amazing...but even more so, i think your kids will remember how you acted when put in such an awkward position. glad you were able to handle it, too bad she had such a bad mouth on her, esp. in front of kids!

IdahoHills said...

Oh Man! That was you???!!! I didn't even recognize you! I'm soooo sorry! :-)

Errin said...

seriously how rude! Mean poeple suck!

Kim said...

Mean people are so not fun especially with kids. By the way, Heard you were moving...what gives?