Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Paradise Valley












Saturday we went on a great hike. Scott got a new backpack carrier for Tagg and we were on our way. With a pack full of lunch & snack we were set! The kids had their camelpaks full of water & they couldn't be happier. It was the perfect March day! Beautiful weather, nice breeze and since we have had so much rain it was GREEN! Prego me didn't last too long but we hiked for about 1 1/2 hrs. Scott says that was just a taste of what's ahead. Thanks! We brought Jack.. our "new child". it was so much fun and we can't wait for more hiking this spring!

5 comments:

Errin said...

FUN FUN FUN! And that little baby belly you got going on is so cute!!

heather said...

HOw fun! Yes, like Errin said, your belly is so cute! Maybe we can come see your new place next week? Are you guys going anywhere for spring break?

Amanda said...

Why in the world did I not know you were pregnant?? I am too! We haven't really told anyone yet because its still early but congrats to you! I can't believe you're that far along and I was in the black! Hope to see you guys this summer? Any McCall or WA plans?

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Wait, Jack? So, is it a boy? Or are we just assuming?! I need more info!!

zander said...

She is so cute and outright goofy looking I decided to tighten the crop and put her on display in my bedroom in one of my digital picture displays.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img/APIUyshvLQfnuytdMQm7qoRo85NJMPzRohfoJvPkmB0OMSEBQuFcgan7TB4klENherzxaGkMmeH3ZRRHcZIzqw=s1600