Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Speaking to Jesus


Drew is at his dad's for his summer visitation.. and let me tell you I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO GET HOME!!!! I miss that kid so stinkin' much! If you know him you know he's really funny. So last week I was talking to him on the phone and he was telling me about what he has been doing.. He told me how he had just gotten home from swimming and this HUGE slide he went down.. and then he started whispering... "Mom, I had to speak to Jesus... so that he could save me! The water was so deep I thought I was going to drown."
The best part was hearing him say, " I had to speak to Jesus..." he almost said it in a southern twang.

I am glad Drew spoke to Him and that he was saved... What would I do with out my Drew?

1 comment:

heather said...

Now that is priceless! I can't imagine how much ou must miss him!!!