Thursday, June 18, 2009

100% ooey gooey goodness!




This sweet little boy will make you wish you were deaf when you hear him scream but he sure is cute! I mean come on.. look at those rolls! he's got quite the cute cheeks, and I mean BUMMY cheeks! In this picture he's 3 months but he just turned 6 months on June 15th.. I can't believe how quickly time flies!
I sure enjoy being a mom... to all 4 of my cute kiddo's

3 comments:

IdahoHills said...

He is SO Cute! I need a chunky baby - that Court gets to carry around! Well, With potty training Ollie I love the Babywise books and they have one on potty training that I followed. I still think he was easier than normal though...

Kirk and Aly said...

He is, quite possibly, the CUTEST baby in the world! Maybe you should put him in modeling and make millions!

Brooke Romney said...

I love all of those pics! so cute!