Wednesday, June 24, 2009

head x-ray, blood draw & a rash

So today I took Tagg to what I thought would be a "normal" dr's visit. I had my little piece of paper with what was going on lately and I left there with 2 papers.. 1 for a head x-ray and the other for him to get blood drawn! The only funny thing about all of this was I read the paper for the x-ray imaging office and the dr. had written "misshaped head".. really does my baby have a strange head? I men I know it is rather large but is it really "misshaped"?
The poor little guy didn't like any part of the day.. he fell asleep right before his x-ray and was rudely woken up.. then 3 strange ladies were holding and prodding his arm, while I held his as tightly as I could.. and to top it all of he has a rash over his body!
Let's hope everything turn out ok and that is rash is heat rash or something "normal"!!!

4 comments:

brooke romney said...

Scary!!! Let me know how everything goes!

heather said...

What? His head is perfect! Poor baby!

Randall and Christy Hatch said...

Hope he's okay!

Kristal said...

Um, take him to a real doctor...a chiropractor...Jase fixes baby's misshaped heads x ray free, all the time!