




There really is no excuse. School started 1 month ago and I should have put Kali's pictures up before now... She was so excited to start school. It was a dreamy 116 outside on august 7th. Life was going great and in Kali's eyes just going to get better. She came home the 1st day and said mom it was great but I am just sooo happy that it is only half day! Which made me laugh! She is doing great, she loves math, learning her letters and trying spell everything all the time! I can't believe that I have my little Kali-girl in school, and that she is almost 6!!!! Time sure flies! Since school has started her love for her brothers has grown. She is excited to come home and see the boys. Drew still is crying every day when she gets on the bus. I must admit that I find it very endearing. Drew & Brig nap while she is gone so it makes a nice little break in the day for me. The excitement that she has when she gets home is pretty funny. Her stories of P.E. with Mr. Mac, going to the Library, and how she just doesn't understand why they have to have Recess inside.. why is it so hot still? 1 thing I still haven't figured out is how is it possible for her to have MORE energy now that she is in school? She talks and sings NON STOP. It's really cute and sweet to see how much she loves life right now at the fun age she is.
1 comment:
Kali is quite possibly one of the prettiest girls I know. Watch out in about 10 years!!
Post a Comment