Sunday, September 9, 2007

Koala lou I do love you!






Drew has been saying some pretty funny this week and I have been writing it down so I don't forget it.

(this is Drew getting out of bed tonight..his tactics for not having to sleep)
Hey dad, I have a great idea, we can all sit on the couch, that's my great idea.
Scott says- Hey I have a great idea, how bout you get in bed or i'll spank your butt.
Drew- um no, that's not a good idea.

(in bed for 2 minutes)
hey I have a new good idea, how bout you give uncle scotty a wet willi.

I love you so much your such a sweet boy, yeah mom your such a sweet girl!

I love you mom. Hey what's on your lips?

(at 10pm, Drew walks down the stairs again) Hey why you guys up so early?

Why do you guys get to have a T.V. in your room?

When I grow up can I get a real vacuum?

Hey dad, you can't have food in bed.

Mom, were good guys - we're family!

Mom, I need to call granny.

Tonight is puppy's turn to bless the food.... ( his stuffed animal)

Dad, I think I saw Jesus.

I want soft hair like Papa.

Some how Drew has forgotten all of his colors. How this happened, I have no idea, but every time I ask him a color, he simply shrugs his shoulders and smiles, says hmm I don't know. But I do know pink.

If he gets in trouble, or better yet, caught, he says, " but mom, I'm just a little guy."

In our home there is never a dull moment with Drew. He is so dang cute. It is now 10:35 and he is in bed for the night... hopefully!
He is always laughing and never takes anyone or anything too seriously. Unless your a police-um. He has a problem with not getting in his car seat so if we threaten to pull over to talk to a police officer, he gets his act together real quick! Good thing his Uncle Jared is a policeum.

4 comments:

Kirk and Aly said...

Drew is about the cutest kid around! I'm so glad I'm getting to know your kids better! They are hilarious!!

Eardley Fam said...

Drew is such a character and too cute. Miss your cute family alot!!

brooke romney said...

He kills me! I have to add you to my links. I didn't know you were blogging again.

kaitlin said...

oh man i wish we lived closer to you so we could be real friends with the kids! they are darling!