What a week! On Thursday night after a beautiful trip to the park, we rushed home, I started dinner and the world started spinning.... I finished making dinner but didn't eat. Took some Tylenol and my temp.... 101.6 ( what the?) then got the kiddo's ready for bed, we were sitting on the couch waiting to start scriptures and family prayer, Kali says her stomach hurt & head hurt, Drew said he was sick, Brig was crying and all of them didn't eat much dinner. So out came the thermometer and ALL 3 kids had high fevers.... what a good mom to notice... right? They all had there medicine and went pretty easily to bed... a few hours later Brig woke up SCREAMING... he was burning hot and totally miserable, I was covered in sweat and thought that my fever broke, but woke up in the morning with a temp of 102.6. So needless to say Saturday night when Drew & I weren't feeling any better we ran to Urgent Care (I thought I might have Strep Throat) and the Dr. said yeah you 2 are in pretty bad shape.... you might think about getting your tonsils removed!!?? ( a fun thought... knowing how awful that procedure could be... but hey my baby weight would be gone!!! look on the bright side) So here it is Sunday, Scott is at church, I am home with 2 wonderfully cranky kids, watching Mickey Mouse Club House ( they usually can't watch T.V. on Sunday), do what ever works! I am not sure if I hope that Scott doesn't get this.... let me explain... all during this, he has been asking me how I feel and saying "Honey it's all about a positive mental attitude", " Maybe you should shower, you'll feel better"... I would have liked to give him a little positive mental..... but that's my sweet husband.... ALWAYS looking on the bright side.. thats one reason why I married him... I guess I should have figured him out when Brig was born.... he said, " Now Honey, that wasn't so bad!!!"
sorry.. no pictures needed for this post...
1 comment:
Ash, you are great! I love reading your blog and I missed you at church today! I am sorry you are all so sick! Tanya
Post a Comment