Saturday, October 1, 2011

who's who???











I was looking at all the pictures that I have put on our blog over the past few years & can not believe how much 2 of my boys look alike!
So you tell me who is who? I am pretty sure when I am old & senile I won't be able to tell the difference. I wonder if they will look alike when they are older...

5 comments:

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

They look IDENTICAL! I can't tell a difference!

kaitlin said...

oh my gosh! i legitimately can't tell the difference!!

Clarisa said...

very cute!

Alicia said...

Wow! My two girls look identical in their baby pictures too!

Kristal said...

Reminds me of Boston and Jaden's pictures until they hit 2. I had to go through a couple of years ago and write on the back of them all because even I was confused. I still thing Max looks like a mix of drew and Brig.