Thursday, September 22, 2011

Maxx turned 1!






My sweet little perfect baby turned 1!!! I am really quite sad about this. I am always sad that my babies grow up... but especially him. Maybe because at this point I think ur little family is done... No more babies for me is really hard but our life is just soo busy & chaotic! Give me a few years and I know I will want another one! But for now.. This little guy turned 1!
He is always so happy.

He started walking right after his birthday

Laughs all the time.

smiles & sleeps.

everyone says he's little but I think he is PERFECT!

I lost my camera on his birthday so he's to a late post!!! His actual Birthday is August 10th... Happy Birthday MAXX

2 comments:

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

Your cupcakes are adorable! And already walking, what a champ! Happy Birthday Maxx!

Clarisa said...

i always love watching a cutie pie demolish birthday cakes. so sweet! they have so much fun! love your pics! happy birthday, maxx!