Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What's in a name?

So baby boy # 4 is throwing me through a loop.. finding a name for this little guy is lately ALL I think about!!! Seriously, I'm not kidding! I had my girl name TOTALLY picked out!
So I am asking all my friends out there to give me some thoughts on names that go with our other guys... or just names that you like... if you give me a name I use i'll let you pick his middle name!
here are some of the names in our list.. well my list
Beck
Davis
Sam
Owen
Max (Scott's pick)
Spence.. or Spencer
Ben

thanks!

15 comments:

Errin said...

I've always been in love with the name Ben.. Good luck, boy names are tough!

Errin said...

P.S. my friend just named their little boy "Jude" and I fell so in love with that name.. Maybe you will like it to? :)

heather said...

spencer biddle. that's my vote

Alicia said...

I personally love Bennett and you could call hime Ben if you prefer. Beck is also fun. Good luck! I have the hardest time with names!!!

Riley + Tarryn said...

I'm with Scott. I love the name Max. But I also think it would be neat if his name was Ben. I'm sure whatever you choose will fit the little guy perfectly... just like his siblings! Good luck!

joelle said...

I have always been in love with the name Ben. That's my vote! Let us know when you decide :)

Clarisa said...

i have a ben so of course i love that name. i didn't realize you were into traditional names since your others have more unique names. but from your list, i can see you are! i also love spencer and max. i guess scout never made a comeback, huh? ;)

Mike Romney said...

I vote Davis, but I like the suggestion of Bennet and call him Ben.

Leefamlee Treasures said...

I love Spencer and call him Spenc! I love love love boy names!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

I have always loved the name Davis. If I ever get a boy, I am totally hoping to use that name! All the names on your list are great, but Davis gets my vote!

kristal said...

Max or Ben. You bettered pick Max or Ben! I've always wanted a baby Benny, and you know I love Max. DO IT!

Bill and Brooke McKane Family said...

Obviously I am partial to Max, but I also like Beckett for a little boy.

K Bailey said...

Stranger here....saw a comment on Kristal's blog....My two boys are Bergen and Beckett....for some ideas...

Serendipity said...

Max is such a cute name. Voting Max.

Davis Family said...

Davis!!!