This morning while I was getting ready I noticed that the house was a little too quiet. I was helping Kali find a game to play on the computer & went to the front room to find these little turkey's eating Tagg's favorite snack!
love how it is still in the bag! they know how to make it work! and they share quietly, too, so you wouldn't hear a thing! oooohhh! they are soo sneaky!
um, you chopped your boys hair!!!!! SO CUTE! Um, and seirously marshmallows again?! He's going to turn into one! So,, you keep forgetting to blog about all of your fun trips with the Mulders...LAME!
3 comments:
Is that your baby Ash? I guess it is time for more, he is such a big boy!
love how it is still in the bag! they know how to make it work! and they share quietly, too, so you wouldn't hear a thing! oooohhh! they are soo sneaky!
um, you chopped your boys hair!!!!! SO CUTE! Um, and seirously marshmallows again?! He's going to turn into one! So,, you keep forgetting to blog about all of your fun trips with the Mulders...LAME!
Post a Comment