Saturday, March 27, 2010

BABY NEWS~!

On Monday March 22, 2010 we went to our Dr appt to see what was growing in my belly, Kali and I were hoping for a girl.. well to be honest Kal thought forSURE it HAD to be a girl.. she NEEDS a sister. Turns out, as luck would have it, another BOY. We're just happy that the baby is healthy & growing. The boys are excited for another brother, Scott says I am the best "BOY" mom & Kali will fall in love again just like she has everytime her "brothers" have been born. August better come quick because we can't wait to meet this little guy!!!! Now to find him a name...

3 comments:

joelle said...

ya Brad told us today that you are having another boy! Looks like you are following in the footsteps of your mother so far! I heard that Brig also had an accident with the fence! :( Hope all is well with you guys! let me know if you need anything. love ya!

Kim said...

Congrats on the baby boy!!! How exciting for you!!

Kristal said...

Good thing you're still having 4 more after this...you'll get another girl. I'm there with you though, betting my next will be a boy, so even when I DO get another girl, Kam'll be in HS...almost!