Thursday, May 28, 2009

In need of a BIG catch up....

So life is a LITTLE crazy right now...
I am not sure why but I never have the time to blog!!! I LOVE reading everyone else's but when it comes time to do it myself... what a drag...
So I should be in bed right now because Scott is on his High Adventure Camp-out with the YM and I haven't slept more than 5 hours a night since he's been gone but I decided it is time for a MUCH NEEDED post...
so here goes a little catch up

Summer has officially began here in SUNNY AZ, we swim at least once a day.. it is getting mighty hot!
Scott... sadly & unfortunately NO LONGER works for US Airways.. (saddest thing EVER.. for me.. he's glad.. for some CRAZY reason!) He's now full time landscaping again and I am happy because he really only has to work about 3 days a week! He wishes it were more.. but I like having him around!

Me.. busy busy busy with my fun little kids... glad that soccer is almost over.. so we can do fun summer things like CAMP!!! YEAH!!! MY kids LOVE LOVE LOVE to camp and I love to see them so different and happy! Ready to chill by the pool and eat watermelon and I am really excited for UTAH peaches.. just a little bit longer

Kali- growing like a weed! She's my little helper and great little friend.. we just moved.. 1 street over and she is LOVING this cul-de-sac every day they are playing with the "NEW" friends and forming new "CLUBS"... She's almost done with Soccer and has done really good this season. She is into creating lists for all the fun things we'll do the next day... the list's arent too long otherwise I am held accountable.. HA

Drew is totally 5! WOW!!! He still LOVES his bike and wants to ride it EVERY day! He's such a sweet little boy. He's super sensitive and he's actually a really good helper with Tagg. He loves to hold him and make him laugh. He's been the best GOALIE this season and is a little sad that his season will be over soon. He's gone to his dad's for his summer visit and I couldn't miss him more.. Sad mama here but I can't wait to kiss his little freckles!

Brig... is the funniest thing you'll ever meet! he's 2 going on 10.. seriously! he won't potty train or give up the binky.. what's a mom to do? Just yesterday we were in the car and his dad... (love him) put his carseat in but some how when I turned the corner so did his carseat... with his binky totally in his mouth he yells.. MINE FALLING MINE FALLING!!! (translation.. I'm falling I'm falling) seriously the funniest thing ever.. in fact I am still laughing just thinking about it.. he's SUPER fun and I am in love with his personality and age

Tagg.. is the sweetest little baby.. that is when he's not crying because he's hungry and needs to be held! oh baby! he weighs 21 pounds and is only 5 months old. He is wearing 12 month clothing and I am loving his fat right now. he's just starting to try baby food.. not too into it but he'll eat it 1 time a day.. maybe.. he prefers his mommy! I don't mind, he just gives me a reason to sit down and relax a little bit.. Thanks Tagg for looking out for me!

So that's us in a little nutshell.. pictures will be posted in a while.. still need to upload my 1000 pictures!

7 comments:

kaitlin said...

i loved your update.
haha and SO funny about brig.
i totally remember something similar happening with one of our children, haha don't remember who but i remember laughing.

Alicia said...

Wow, good luck with all those pictures! I loved hearing an update! That would be so fun to go swimming so often. I loved the story about Brig. David totally says things the same way too and it cracks me up! Definately a cute age. =)

heather said...

Good update Ashley! Your kids are so cute. I'm glad Morgan will get to play with her more often now that school's out! Keep up the posts~! !

Eardley Fam said...

Great to hear an update! I NEED to see that 21 pound angel of yours ASAP! How adorable! I miss those days at the pool.

thewylerfamily said...

Hey! i just went private. Send me your email beckywyler@gmail.com

IdahoHills said...

Your right, we WERE in need of an update! It is good to see you all doing well...and swimming everyday! Jealousy is ozzing out of my words :-)

Rebecca Pierce said...

Thanks for the update! I love that you have to do lists from your daughter...sounds like a first born for sure.