Friday, December 19, 2008

Tagg Anderson Biddle






So here's a little SNEAK peak of this cute little bundle of JOY! He arrived Monday Dec 15th 2:12pm 8lbs 11oz 21in long. His chubby cheeks are delicious.. trust me I have tried them!!! We're doing great and so happy that he's here. I'll post more pictures when I get them all uploaded.

9 comments:

Mindy said...

Congratulations on your new baby! Our little guys were very close in size. Hopefully Tagg and Ezra will be able to play together at a future family reunion.

Errin said...

YAY!!! He is so freaking cute, CONGRATS!!!

heather said...

oh he is so cute! And his big brothers and sister look so happy holding him! If i can do anything let me know! I want to come see him sometime! Congratulations #4! You are awesome!

Alicia said...

Congratulations! He is so cute! Brig looks so happy! So cute. I look forward to seeing more pictures. I hope you and your family are doing well!

Annette said...

Congratulations!! Hope you are doing well.. enjoy him, they grow too fast, but you already know that!! Take care...

Brooke Romney said...

He looks just delisous and that pic of Brig holding him is so precious.

The Malone Family said...

What a cutie! Congrats Ashley!

Brady and Berta said...

Congratulations! Merry Christmas to you!

Kristal said...

He's freaking adorable! That's it, I'm getting one...this year for sure!!! haha, maybe. Can't wait to come see him in real life sometime. Tagg's a great name too. Reminds me of Rachel's little boyfriend on Friends.