Saturday, December 27, 2008

12 days and counting



( this is my favorite picture... he looks so serious... he's just hungry!)
Tagg is 12 days old and I took a few pictures today he is simply the cutest baby! He has made my Christmas wonderful this year, I couldn't have asked for a better present. He's a GREAT baby. He only cries when he is hungry, he hates a diaper change but I can't blame him... he doesn't like his little bummy to be cold. I have to admit his sleeping schedule is MUCH better than Brig's was... Tagg actually sleeps during the night and Brig didn't! We LOVE that difference! He's just as cute in person!

7 comments:

Annette said...

he is a very pretty boy!! so fun.. i kinda miss the little baby stage.. sorta!! :) have fun!!

Errin said...

he is so precious!!!!

heather said...

He is sooo cute! I especially love the 3rd picture. So when do I get to see him in person?

Lyric Payne said...

What a beautiful boy. That is the perfect Christmas present. Congrats. I love the name.

jes said...

he is so cute! what a beautiful baby, congrats!

Tanya said...

I love christmas babies....i wish i was there to kiss those cute cheeks!

Jeff Hamm said...

Congrats guys, he's a seriously cute kiddo!