Thursday, October 9, 2008

Funny memories

Brig is seriously my weirdest baby! I just looked through my pictures and almost forgot about his crazy fall asleep anywhere spell...





You might think I was neglecting him... I am not sure what he was up to or trying to get but he fell asleep right there and when he woke up he acted like he was in the worst pain ever! It was hard not to laugh but I just couldn't help it. His forehead was even a little red from having it rest on the WALL.. funny funny boy!







This was another afternoon I believe in the same week! While he was eating his lunch I was cleaning the kitchen and turned around to this.. he even moved his plate aside so he could lay his cute little head down.... can you guess what he had for lunch?

He is actually sleeping right now.. but he's in his BED taking his nap this time

7 comments:

Jeff Hamm said...

That's hilarious! You may need to consult my mom or sister about sleeping issues. I've certainly had my kiddos fall asleep at the table, but that one of him on top of the table is quite extraordinary.

kaitlin said...

oh my gosh i can't believe that is serious. haha oh MAN.
i am so glad you got pictures of those.

Rebecca Pierce said...

Hilarious. My kids never sleep anywhere but bed. I WISH!

Tanya said...

Hey there...SO cute, we sure miss you..hope you are all well!

Randall and Christy Hatch said...

That is freakin hilarious!

Tara Fisher said...

That might be the funniest thing I have ever seen!

kristal said...

wow, that first position is tops. I don't think I've ever seen a kid fall asleep in such a weird position. B falls asleep everywhere too...usually on the middle of the hardest ground possible. Weirdies! So when are we getting together again?