After lunch I was feeling a bit tired and told Kali and Drew that they needed to take some quiet time while Brig napped and I worked on more school projects.. They were both VERY adamant that they were not tired and did not need to have any quiet time. So we agreed that I would come and get them in 10 minutes and they could play quietly downstairs or do a craft.... This is what I found in 10 minutes...


*Kali made herself some type of cozy bed*Not tired eh?
Now I think I will go and take a nap!
7 comments:
Ashley, are you home schooling? I knew you wanted to, but I don't remember knowing that you were for sure. I still can't tell for sure in this post...email me at rebeccapierce2001 at hotmail.com.
Ashley, the thing that helps you to see who's most recently blogged is called a "blog list" and here is the website to learn how to do it: http://buzz.blogger.com/2008_06_01_archive.html
I will tell you that it's a pain to add when you have a ton of blogs (as you do), but it's a great feature and saves me a lot of time that I used to spend checking everyone's blog religiously. You might want to check out Google Reader as it's similar but I don't know exactly what it's like as I haven't used it.
I'm going to steal some of your Glenn Beck pictures. is that ok?? :)
I have to do that with Brent every night! He will never get off his computer and go to bed, he always has some project he can't tear himself away from. Love those moments, and now you have pictures to prove it! Your baby ticker is almost under 100 days, yea! You are looking great.
love it. they holds still for a second and crash. I want a cozy bed like kali's!
I love that. It's so cute to see--did you get a nap today? Looks like you were due for one!
If I had a cozy bed like Kali's I would take a nap every day! (Okay, who am I kidding - I do take a nap everyday already.)
Post a Comment