Saturday, September 6, 2008

GLENN BECK







Last Night we had the honor and privilege of going to see Glenn Beck LIVE. It was honestly inspiring, amazing and made me proud to be an American! He has passion about life. Full of sincerity and emotion. Seriously funny. He could be a comedian. I left there last night wanting to stand out a little stronger for what I believe. Whether it be spiritually, politically or other. I am an ever bigger fan.



Thanks Mom & Kim for the great tickets & Joelle & Mike for sitting with us.. too bad Carma & Greg we a few rows behind us, we didn't get any pictures.



We got to meet Sheriff Joe. He's a pretty nice guy. almost my friend




The night almost got better. We went to Oregano's for some delicious dinner & pazookie! It doesn't get much better than that!



When we got home Scott was immediately online and bought this book.

2 comments:

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

That would have been an awesome show to go to. I like Glenn Beck, and frankly any conservative talk radio person for that matter!

Randall and Christy Hatch said...

I had the privilage of seeing his Live show also! Glenn Beck rocks!!