Monday, March 3, 2008

Peralta Trail






A few Saturdays ago we went on a great hike! It was a great day & we had so much fun. The kids loved it. Kali was king of the mountain, Drew got a little cactus in his sweet little hand, Brig just chilled on mom & dad's back he found a stick so it was all good! McCall's enthusiasm made the hike so much fun. We took pictures of everything until the camera died. It is soo green here right now since we have had some crazy great rain the last few months. We can't wait to go back and pick some wildflowers. I am so glad my kids love the outdoors, they can't wait to go back. But we better hurry before it gets too hot! If you haven't done this before it is a MUST!

12 comments:

Jeff Hamm said...

Looks like everyone had lot's of fun! Who knew that Aunts could be as cool as Uncles. Does McCall live down there?

Biddle Family said...

I am not sure that I would say she lives down here but she has been here for 6 weeks... So I guess she does in a way.

Kristal said...

You freaking chopped your hair?! Do you love it? I just cut mine about that same length, but now I'm chopping it ALL the way off tomarrow at 6...I'm a little nervous and a little SO EXCITED to be done with hair!!!

We should all go hiking together sometime....it'll help us lose weight together!

Rebecca Pierce said...

I want McCall to visit me! (In a whiny voice) She's so awesome.

brooke romney said...

Okay, I want to go there. It's about as pretty as AZ gets!

Biddle Family said...

hey hey hey Brooke,
easy! there is beauty here.. ever been to lake powell?

Chunky Monkey said...

Hey there buddie!Lets go to the zoo on Friday.Can you go????

The Merrell Family said...

Sounds like fun! We should go with you next time so Jared and I can get ready for the trek coming up!

joelle said...

Hey Ash! oh my goodness! Brig and Drew are getting HUGE! I can't wait to come see you...and my husband. Remember at the Christmas party when you were asking me if I thought it was gonna be hard being away from him this semester, and I was like..."no...." cuz I didn't understand what you were asking. haha well boy has it been tough. but anyway, I'll be seeing you soon!

Alicia said...

Oh that looks like so much fun! I wish the snow would go away so we could go hiking too!

Kyle said...

Hi Ashley...long time no see! Your kids are soo big now! I found your blog through Tara's...it was fun to "see" you again :)

Mat, Chenae & Jackson said...

oh my gosh! I'm so glad to have been found! First of all, we LOVE and adore Scott. He was always one of our favorite staff members. Second of all, Jenna is my favorite cousin! How do you know eachother?