





Today is Drew's 4th birthday. For weeks he has been telling people"my birtday is on apil fort I'm gunna be 4!" it is quite possibly the CUTEST thing ever. He woke up this morning totally excited to come down stairs. You see, Scott started this tradition on my birthday a few years ago to decorate the whole down stairs with balloons, streamers, wrapping the counter top in birthday paper, making special breakfast.. the works! So now on everyone's birthday we do it and the special birthday gal/boy just can't wait to wake up on their birthday. Drew is a very special boy. Always has been always will be. There are so many great things about him that we all love, so many that only 4 will not do but some of our favorites are....
1. He has the sweetest freckles in the ENTIRE world!
2. Hands down the easiest going, nicest, most loving boy ever.
3. He loves his family all the time and turns the other cheek ALOT. especially when it comes to his sweet older sister, In fact he'll tell her he's sorry when it's not even his fault.
4. If you ask Drew my favorite things about him are that he's nice, sweet and kindful.... it's really his word.
I am so grateful to be his mom. These last 4 years have been 100% fun and in a way am sad that he's 4... that is just because he's growing up, too fast. He told me yesterday that he would be turning 4 and I asked him if he could please not.. not yet, he said, "you know mom this birtday I will be 4 and then next birtday I will be 5 so just be happy that I am 4 now." And that being said I will be happy that he is 4. Everyday he shows me what to be grateful for. His heart is pure and he has a great joy for life & I love that. His love is simple and that puts a smile on this mamma's face. Happy Birthday DREW.. LOVE YOU!
14 comments:
ah why is he so cute?!
he really is such an easy going boy, and he is darling on top of it all.
ashley you are such a cute mom! i love reading your posts.
Your blog was soo sweet. Tender moments with a child are priceless! Happy Birthday Drew!
I totally agree. He is quite possibly the cutest thing ever. I love how he is always up for adult chit chat.
Happy Birthday Drew! I'm a little sad he is growing up so fast too! I love how adorable and sweet he is.
Aunt Kristyn
Happy Birthday Drew! I remember the first time I met him-I thought he is too adorable and those eyes will make every girl melt! Hope he had a great day!
cute pics of a cute kiddo! Looking forward to more updates!
Happy Birthday Drew! He is such a cool little kid, love that boy!
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.
Happy Birthday Drew! He is so stinkin cute. I love the picture of him with marker all over his body. How can you ever get mad at him? He is so adorable.
What a cute kid! I love the way you put quotes the way your kids actually say it. Too cute!
I love your description, especially how he let you know that you need to be happy he's four because at least he isn't five! That is so bright!
he is definately wise beyond his years, and as he would tell you in his loving kock knock joke... YOU DON'T HAVE TO CRY ABOUT IT- IT'S JUST A JOKE!! Love that kid!! You are an awesome mom!! Love ya!
Cutest little man! Bring him over to swim this summer so we can get to know your kids!
Drew is the cutest and funniest kid around! And you are the greatest mom because you can laugh at the funny things he says and does and not just cuss at him like I do my kids. :)
Post a Comment