Monday, December 17, 2007

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lights!









Yesterday was Zoo Lights, my grandpa's tradition is to go to Red Devil Pizza in Phoenix & then out to Zoo Lights and our whole family loves it. Brig tried soda for the 1st time and drank it through the straw (a big milestone) the pizza is great so if you are ever in Phoenix & need a good place to get something to eat stop by..
The kids love to go and grandma & grandpa get the kids hot chocolate and our kids LOVE hot chocolate!!! You have no idea.. they live for it. The lights are amazing and so is the company. The holiday hustle and bustle is a little too much for this mama, I am always worried that someone is going to snatch one of my kids.... yes I am a worry wart. But the night was great, Drew was out in about 15 minutes, slept the whole time. Brig was so excited with all the lights, he kept waving his arms and kicking his legs & Kali was off in 2 seconds after we got there with her favorite cousin McKenna. My uncle Dave is always fun to bring along... he may look special but really he is just a BIG DORK... Between him & my brothers every event is funny. They love to torture the kids.. Scott ( my brother) kept giving Brig lemons, oddly Brig liked them & when Scott got no reaction out of him he tried to pour salt on them... what a great uncle...
We went to the Stingray exhibit and touched the stingrays...not something that I would recommend if you don't like fast, slimy, swimming creatures. They totally freaked me out, I actually screamed!
I love that Christmas brings family all together. Thanks Grandpa & Grandma for the fun night & great memories.

No comments: