









Christmas is my favorite time of year... in November we put up our tree.. well a tree that my little brother gave us as part of the "tree of lights" celebration that the new hospital put on. They had extra tree's so my brother called Scott & said if you want a free tree come get it! So that he did... about 1 week later Jeff was then able to sell the tree for $600.00... so literally the "GRINCH" stole our Christmas Tree! It was a lovely tree all set up and decorated! But don't worry this story has a HAPPY ending! 2 nights ago we got a REAL tree!!! set it up and our house smells wonderful!!!!!! and Jeff bought it for us!!! HA... no worries! Who wants to store a FAKE tree all year long anyway??? I wish I had pictures of both trees! But here is our fun night! Sunday before last we had our family night and made our own Christmas ornaments, Kali; the worlds CUTEST snowman, Drew; after wiping his off 100 times asked me to make him a candy cane & Scott; his favorite memories of Christmas are in McCall Idaho ( favorite memories BEFORE he married me... of course!) I still need to have Brig make a cute little design of his own.. what could that be???
Brig was not gonna take crap from nobody! He wanted his lights and that is FINAL
Drew attempted to put the Star on the tree but was too scared that he would fall. So he told sissy she could do it.
Kali was soooo excited that our tree was decorated & thinks it's the best tree EVER!
Mom & Dad were just happy it is over & glad to go to BED!
Hope your tree brings you as much joy as ours does.
Merry Christmas!
7 comments:
I love those pictures of Brigg!! SO great. And those ornaments are so cute, I want to learn how to make them!! Maybe I could be a craftly mom.(you'd think after 10 years of momhood I would know my limits better!!)
Love it! We have a real tree too and I love coming home at the end of the day to the wonderful smell! It reminds me of washington! Merry Christmas Biddles!
oh my how fun!
christmas is so the best part of the year!
your tree looks great!
He is so cute, and you guys are christmas crazy. I love it!!
Ok, before I start posting comments like crazy on your blog, I have to suggest that you go to your editing stuff, and make it where your comment post box comes up as a seperate box so I can look at your blog AND comment....soemtimes I forget what I'm going to say.
Anyway, I love Christmas too! sadly, we are storers of a fake tree, but Jase said we are going to cut down our own tree from now on....2 trees...yay! I love decorating trees! Anyway, I've gotta go read the rest of your blog and see what I've been missing for the last um, 6 years!!!!
CUTE PICTURES!Brig looks like he was bot to sure of Santa. Have a Merry Christmas!
Ash I am so glad you found me. Your little guy is so big. What happened. Time flies...
Since we have been married Kenny always says, "Next year we will get a Christmas tree." We have been married for 5 years now and still no tree. Some story for winter grass and Christmas lights. Next year...
Post a Comment