I never see music videos anymore now that MTV is so naughty. Maybe it was always naughty, but I just didn't care back in my younger days! That was so fun to watch. I really love her voice. I could listen to it for hours. By the way, how did the Hava who pie trip go? We did that hike almost exactly a year ago, and absolutely loved it. I'm sorry you had a sick boy. Maybe OCD man will have to plan a makeup hike!
6 comments:
What's the name of that song? Who sings it? I LOVE it! xoxo Orch
So love that song too!! Totally makes me smile thinking of you and your kids singing it!
I never see music videos anymore now that MTV is so naughty. Maybe it was always naughty, but I just didn't care back in my younger days! That was so fun to watch. I really love her voice. I could listen to it for hours. By the way, how did the Hava who pie trip go? We did that hike almost exactly a year ago, and absolutely loved it. I'm sorry you had a sick boy. Maybe OCD man will have to plan a makeup hike!
I think it's about time for another post! Anyone?
You have been tagged!! Go to my blog for the rules-I had to do something to see a new post;)
Brooke
It's Colbie Caillat. My sister introduced her stuff to me over the summer.
Post a Comment