Monday, November 19, 2007

A little bit about me....

I've been tagged...

OK, so here are the rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

little unknown facts about me...
1. I am pretty scattered.. I guess that is a known fact about me.. but I have felt since my little # 3 has been born that I really don't stop racing around. My head aches at the end of every day but I wouldn't trade it for the world. My 3 kiddo's keep me busy, the fun funny things they say keep me going.

2. I just realized how fun being a mom can be.. especially when you go to the Orange Patch full of glass Christmas ornaments, glass trees, glass frames.... glass everything... everywhere! On Saturday I went with my Best Friend since High School to get my mom a birthday gift. With 2 strollers and 3 kids we were off on a adventure. Kali was my #1 helper sitting with Brig on 1 side of the store and I had Drew in his "JAIL"(stroller). The whole time he was asking me if this would break and how that would happen. My friend Jami who has yet to experience the JOY of being a mom asked me how I had the patience to have 3 kids... and you want more??? she asked... all I could do was laugh. As we were waiting in line at the register for my moms gift Drew decides that he wants to hold Brig on his lap... Brig will be 1 very soon and loves to give KISSES and chew on your face... It was all Drew could take as he said MOM take this baby! Brig your breath smells like PEE!
I love every minute! hahahaha!

3. Christmas is my favorite time of year!
I have a thing for Christmas... maybe it has partly to do with my mom but I love it! My Christmas lights have been on our house since November 8th, our Christmas tree is up TODAY, and I am almost done Christmas shopping. AND the best part of it is the day after Christmas shopping for MORE Christmas stuff! I am a nut but what do I do? My kids love it just as much as me and so does Scott. I can't wait to decorate my Gingerbread house. If I could my house would be decorated year round... weird I know.

4. My husband in much much nicer than I. I learn from him everyday, he is quick to forgive and forget, is honest & fair & Always looks for the best in everyone and doesn't doubt anything. His determination inspires me. When he gets an idea in his head he hits the ground running. Sometimes he drives me crazy but that's why I fell in love with him. My New Years resolution is to be more positive and nice. I think I can do it.... we'll just have to see.

5. I love to travel. Or I guess I should say WOULD love to travel. Some day WE will see the world. Scott & I had big hopes of an amazing honeymoon and instead stayed in Scottsdale at the Royal Palms.. which was fun.. but we had planned on going to Bora Bora.... someday! Scott just got a part time job with US Airways! Hey I couldn't pass that one up! Free flight benefits for our whole family.. I am game. My favorite thing would be a family trip to a beach, with my camera so I could take all the pictures I wanted. Every year we go to Mexico & Idaho to the beach. I love love love it! I wish we didn't have to worry about school, work, bills.... we would be gone all the time. Someday Scott & I will go on a real vacation alone...


6. I am not good at deadlines.. If I have one I am always late...(School and I didn't mix to well) being tagged is one of my problem areas.. I love learning more about people but found it hard to come up with 6 thing about myself. Hopefully you are better than I am. I can't wait to see what you write!

I almost for got...
Tag you're it !
Alyson Nielson
Rebecca Pierce
Jennae Porter
April Merrill
Aimee Hada
Ali Evans

No comments: