Monday, September 24, 2007

We've got a 10 month old on our hands!











So yes, can you believe it, Brig is 10 months old!!!! Where has the time gone? It seems like just yesterday I was starving in bed on Thanksgiving, the day after we got home from the hospital. ( because my mom was supposed to bring over Turkey dinner... thanks mom!) calling Tanya & Brooke making sure the dinner invite was still good and them coming over to a totally messy house... and being such great friends to not even care that we ate all of their leftovers! The, what seemed like, endless nights that our sweet little boy would just not sleep( 6 weeks to be exact). Waiting and anticipating for that 1st smile, laugh, roll over, and crawl.... Now he is on to bigger & better things like trying to get up the stairs in 6 secs flat. Yelling; not because he's mad but because he can, and it must feel good! His sweet laugh at his sissy & brother. I love the cute way he kicks his legs in his carseat and in the stroller. How he plays with his ears when he's eating or tired. And how excited he gets when Daddy gets home at the end of a long day. As I mom I think that he is pretty much perfect! I quickly forget how rotten he's been during my day of trying to get things done, as soon as he attacks my face for a nice wet, slobbery kiss.. Yes, the kiss only a mom could love. That's my boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashley, he is so dang cute, where has the time gone?

Eardley Fam said...

I can't believe how big he is!!! So cute and I love that big grin. Time is flying!