Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Yesterday...

Yesterday was supposed to be my "deep cleaning" day. All started as planned. I worked in Drews closet. Moving "stuff" that just doesn't belong in there. Since he has been gone I'm re-doing his room... its a surprise! I'm really excited for him to get home!!! It's been a grueling 4 weeks with only 2 weeks to go!
Back to my day.... YESTERDAY
Brig was my little helper & packed up all the trash. We were on a roll & then he found a memory game.. which turned into an hour game... I was able to sneak out for 10 minutes to move out my craft stuff... then Brig found my craft stuff... then Brig played



and played



and pLaYeD



and played



a little more play



with you guessed it.. craft stuff




Then it was Maxx's turn for a little photoshoot






And now my house still looks like this




But BABY is still smiling... better get to work!

5 comments:

The Malone Family said...

Love your family picture! It was so fun to see some new pics of your family!

Alicia said...

haha, at least you had fun! I have a hard time getting things done with kids around too.

Beau, Ashley, + Noah said...

Boys are so much fun! Maxx is getting SO big. I feel like Noah is still so small because he's not crawling or anything~ Lazy bum!

kaitlin said...

i am so glad you posted! those kids are getting so so big! i can't wait to see everyone here shortly in mccall, i miss you all SO much!

Errin said...

Ohh to cute!