I cant believe how fast this babies life has flow by! Seems like just yesterday I was prego! I guess the old saying is true... TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN!
Maxx is a BLAST! I can't get enough of him!!! OH HOW I LOVE HIM!!!!!! He smiles from dawn to dusk. He only cries when he's starving or when Tagg gets ahold of him, and lately Tagg has been getting ahold of him ALOT! Maxx thanks for being such a great baby & smiling at me all day long.. I really need your smiles, they help me know that I can handle 5 kids!
3 comments:
what a chunk! I love it!!!!!!! I need to come see him
Oh my goodnes, those rolls in the 2nd picture look like me but they are soo soo cute on him. I love him. Iti really is crazy that he's 5 months! Seems like we just did his newborn pictures. Mmm, I love him!
When are you having another one? haha
Just kidding.
Post a Comment