Sunday, November 28, 2010

Is it time to repost already???

SOOO.. I have a had a few comments about me not being very good at updating my blog..
So whats new you ask??
Since September we have had a couple of Birthdays...









Oct 30th Kali turned 9... we didn't have her party yet but... we will! Kali loves to help out with her brothers but mostly with Maxx. She's a great big sis & is already planning how many kids she wants. 2 boys & 2 girls, for now she has 2 names picked out Ava & Sam. For her birthday she go her American Girl doll, Samantha. She was really excited & sleeps with her every night and has her in her special spot when she's at school. Eventhough she turned 9 she says it feels more like 10!



Nov 21st Brig turned 4... didn't have his party yet either... but we will too!
Lame Mom I know but in my defense we have been really busy & atleast we had our family party & they did get presents!







Drew made some major bucks doing an AMAZING lemonade stand.. Either he's really cute or I make some GOOOD lemonade. After almost 2 hours he made 13 BUCKS! ... I am pretty sure the cute smile & freckles helped too.







Tagg has been enjoying Christmas...
He loves to hide under the tree, steal a few ornaments & lick them like lollipops. Must think they're candy... do they taste good? Although he's yelled everyday ALMOST all day since he was born he's actally getting much happier. He's learning how to communicate much better & if he has candy then he's really happy!







And Maxx... well he's just ADORABLE!!! WE LOVE HIM SOOOOO MUCH! I am not sure if it gets cuter or better than this! he's the best baby.. at 3 months he weighed almost 15 lbs. pretty much sleeps thru the night. down at 10 and up at 5 for a early morning snack. He smiles all day long & loves to hear himself talk. I didn't know a baby could be this good & happy... but were not complaining! pretty sure we'll KEEP HIM!

2 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

Thanks for the update. They are all so darling! Also, I need your address!!! brookeoromney at gmail dot com

Kristal said...

You guys are a cute family. Seriously, cute. I love little Kali, I can't believe she's almost taller than you. And all those boys. You guys are awesome!