Did you ever wonder how I am soooo lucky to have not 1 but 2 babies??? Seriously this picture explains my life to a T... T I am not sure if it stands for TURD or TAGG.. He's our baby that has been replaces by a much more quite, sweeter, smaller baby. Maxx, he is such a trooper. He really has to be because he doesn't have much of a choice, he has Tagg for a big brother! Most days our life is really crazy but I love it because I LOVE MY BOYS!!!
...good thing its nap time right now...
...Maxx 5 weeks & Tagg 21 months
9 comments:
What a fun picture!
So happy to see an update and what a cute little guy. Glad he is easy for you...you deserve it!! Tell little Brigg hi for us!
Congratulations you two. He is a handsome boy; just like all of your children are!
ooh, you're right, the falling leaves with the floral background.....stinkin cutest blog on the blockers!
Hilarious! I love this!
Ashlee, I miss you! I love that picture. I can totally relate. Oh, those sweet babies make it all worth it! Hope you are surviving. Who am I joking, of course you are!
seriously??? It's almost december ashley!
BTW, the doc that delivered your baby looks fake. He doesn't look like a real person.
Really Kristal....
you can make all the comments you want about me not posting.. but don't diss my doc like that! he's the best! & TOTALLY real!
Post a Comment