Sunday, August 15, 2010

introducing.... Maxx Davis Biddle










Our sweet little boy joined our family 8-10-10 at 9:28am weighing 7lbs 14oz & 20 inches. We love him so much and are enjoying every sweet second!
Here is a sneak peek!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats to you guys! He is adorable!

Leefamlee Treasures said...

He is darling! Can't wait to see him!

Brooke Romney said...

What a doll. You are amazing...pregnant through another August summer. I'm so impressed.

Brooke Romney said...

What a doll. You are amazing...pregnant through another August summer. I'm so impressed.

joelle said...

ok he is DARLING!!! My favorite is the one of him in his bassinet all by himself. His face is SOOO cute! Congrats! I want to come see him!! ps I LOVE the name.

Clarisa said...

congratulations! he is sooo tiny! love it!

Shannon said...

He is so cute! There is nothing like a new baby in the house! Hope you guys are doing good!