Wednesday, August 4, 2010

another Brig post....

I noticed that most of my post lately have been about Brig. Is it just me or is there something about a 3 1/2 yr boy that can make your day? Today I went to the store, (hopefully my last time before this sweet little baby is born)( most likely NOT) and when I got home the kids were glued to the t.v.. but you see I didn't even care because I had been gone for 1 1/2 hours alone.. no questions... no fighting.. no yelling... actually they are still watching t.v right now.. AND I don't even care.. Because today they have been perfect without even knowing it!
Back to the point of my little story. I asked the kids if they wanted to go to lifetime, ( its our gym we go to and they have a fun pool that the kids think is the BEST!) no one answered me except Brig and he yells... " YES!!! Mom, you're my favorite mom in the whole wide world!"
I just hope he still thinks that when he's 13!

3 comments:

Leefamlee Treasures said...

Sure do miss you guys!

Erin Arena said...

I love hearing all of your stories with your little ones and Brig sounds like he has such a fun personality! Good luck on your upcoming labor!! Can't wait to see pics of the new addition soon!

The Davis Fam said...

I'm waiting for baby news! Pics please! Brig is such a cute kid!