

Today is a big day for our family.
Kali got Baptized and Brig turns 3... well Brig ( who WHOLEHEARTEDLY believes that he is 5) doesn't actually even want a birthday so it looks like we're just celebrating Kali's Baptism.
Kali has been such a joy to my life since the day that she was born. She is and has always been my little girl. Now she's 8 and getting so big, growing up and getting BAPTIZED. I can't believe that my "little girl" is so BIG. This is such a huge day in her life and I hope that she always remembers it and that it will hold a special place in her heart. She want to write down her feeling of what it was like to get baptized later on tonight. I wish I would have done that so i could go back and reflect. The memories that I do have are great. We have friends and family come to show their support and Kali was really excited about her gifts that she got.
* New GOLD scriptures & her very own marking pencil set
* Bookmark
* 8 dollars from Foulger family
* 5 dollars form Morgan
* A really nice baptism bracelet and remembrance set from her uncle JJ
Plus all of the love & support from family & friends. What a WONDERFUL day!
1 comment:
yay for Kali and Brig!! Thats awesome!
Post a Comment