Wednesday, August 12, 2009

GOING PRIVATE!!!!!!

I am going private in 1 week from today...
email me and I will add you... or type in your email in the comments..
Thanks for checking out or blog but there have been some scary thingas happening lately and I MUST go private.
Thanks!!!!

29 comments:

joelle said...

joellejustice@gmail.com

Jamie said...

jmeemmarie@yahoo.com

Tanya said...

tkanenwisher@gmail.com Thanks

Tanya said...

tkanenwisher@gmail.com Thanks

Amanda said...

Please add me!!! I promise to keep my stalker comments to a minimum!

Errin said...

errinwall@hotmail.com

Riley + Tarryn said...

mccormickrt@gmail.com

Alicia said...

runnnerchucka@hotmail.com

Speer Family said...

speerx4@cox.net

heather said...

hbanbury@msn.com
we need to catch up!

The Davis Fam said...

rjdavis@gmail.com

Kirk and Aly said...

Yikes!
alyosis@yahoo.com

Annette said...

annettewilton@comcast.net

Thanks, Ashley!! :)

Ryan and Alicia! said...

landes.ryan@gmail.com

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

jennae_porter@cox.net

The Malone Family said...

chrisandlauren@gmail.com

kaitlin said...

add me add me.
obviously.
kaitlinfarmer@gmail.com

hannah said...

please add me your family is so addorable
hannahfarmer@gmail.com

Courtney said...

courtneykrull@gmail.com

Kim said...

add me to your list if you would
kimberlynevels@cox.net

Crissy said...

I'd love to still read
c_cedergreen@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

kaceemichele@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

colettemecham@yahoo.com

Kristal said...

What's been going on? ug! Add me!

megan said...

megfarm@gmail.com

Rebecca Pierce said...

Ashley...I think I need to go private too. I see you are done homeschooling for now...must be a welcome break! The kids looked cute their first day of school!!!

Make sure you add me to your list of subscribers! rebeccapierce2001@hotmail.com

thewylerfamily said...

beckywyler@gmail.com

Peggy said...

maggiedot808@gmail.com (Peggy Farmer)

Annalise said...

annalisesandberg@gmail.com