Ash I can't believe how flippin' cute Tagg is!! I just want to reach through my computer and squeeze him!! All of your kids are so dang cute! Congrats on him by the way, I've been lagging in the blogging world and just finally read the last 10 of your posts!! Your family is so sweet!! And you look just amazing!! I can't wait to see you!! Kiss his little cheeks for me, it really makes me want another!!
7 comments:
Are those little leg warmers?! So cute! What an adorable little boy.
Why is his chub cute and mine not so much?!?
He doesn't look that chubby in real life. He is so cute.
I love a chubby babe. Darling little one.
Ashley! He is SO cute! How can you stop squeezing him?
Ash I can't believe how flippin' cute Tagg is!! I just want to reach through my computer and squeeze him!! All of your kids are so dang cute! Congrats on him by the way, I've been lagging in the blogging world and just finally read the last 10 of your posts!! Your family is so sweet!! And you look just amazing!! I can't wait to see you!! Kiss his little cheeks for me, it really makes me want another!!
Tagg is too cute, can't wait to see him eating sand in McCall this summer!
Post a Comment