Hi syd, here's some pictures of tagg taken just for you he's 7 weeks old! love you! he's soooo damn adorable!!!!!!!!!!! sorry but it's true! he is turning into such a sweet baby... all smiles!
So cute! Sorry I never showed up Friday night, I got distracted, when I got home Brent was home, they sent him home early cause it was not busy. Anyway, let's hang soon!
5 comments:
I agree - he is adorable!!!! He has gotten so chunky since I saw him last. Thanks for the pictures!
He really is the cutest thing!
Cutie! I love the onsie! ;)
So cute! Sorry I never showed up Friday night, I got distracted, when I got home Brent was home, they sent him home early cause it was not busy. Anyway, let's hang soon!
Oh my gosh, he is so damn adorable! I want one!!!! Hey, so when are we going to see you guys again? Camping in April????
Post a Comment