Yesterday we were in the car and Drew out of the blue said " I wish I could turn my head all the way around so that I could see my back." I just thought it was so funny and I always want to remember what he said.
That Drew-always such a hilarious cutie! LOVE the post about Kali-seven she is turning seven??!! And LOVE the fall leaves picture at top-makes me want to jump in the picture! Miss you!
5 comments:
I love Drew. He is the cutest kid!
haha, what a cutie!
That Drew-always such a hilarious cutie! LOVE the post about Kali-seven she is turning seven??!! And LOVE the fall leaves picture at top-makes me want to jump in the picture! Miss you!
He is the funniest kid ever. By the way, do you still exist. I feel like I haven't seen you forever.
Adorable, and a genius thinker! I hope Kam likes younger men!
Post a Comment