The thought of having my little girl turn 7 is almost unreal. I remember vividly the day she was born, the birth I remember the best. Was it because she was my 1st born? Was it because she was the little baby girl I always dreamed of having??? I am not sure why but I am so happy that she came to me and has allowed me to be her mother. So as I went to her room tonight to sneak a peak of her while she was still... still 6, I was taken back at how amazing it is to be a mom and how quickly time flies. Enjoy your moments as a mom... because tonight while she sleeps she's 6 but tomorrow she'll be 7. Before I know it she'll be too cool to kiss me all the time, too old to hold me hand, too big to want to sleep with me when Scott's out of town, and too big and cool to love that I am her mom. Before I know it.. she'll be a mom and I can only hope she loves being a mom as much as I do.
I love you Kali.
7 comments:
I totally relate. Ruby is about to turn six. The other day at co-op, she didn't want to flash the i love you sign to me like we always do. THE HORROR!
I still sleep with my mom if my dad's out of town, you gotta hold onto that one!
That is so sweet! Kali is so cute! I do not want "the too cool to kiss me" phase to ever come!
Thats such a cute post! I cant believe she is going to be 7. time really does fly! Happy Birthday Kali!
Ahhh, I remember your pregnancy with her...we were two big mamas together. I'm already freaking out about J turning 7 and it's 2 months away! The last 7 years really did go by soo fast. They'll be dating (each other) before we know it!
Hope things are great with baby! I'm jealous...I want another one!
Post about your mom, Im a crappy friend and afraid to call her, so I keep getting my info about her from other friends. Bill and I keep saying we are going to stop by and visit with her - we stink! Is there a blog or anything set up to check on her statis?
That's so sweet. FYI, I still will sleep with my mom while my dad is out of town. I do everytime I go home to visit and he's gone! :)
That was such a sweet post, it made me teary. she is such a good little girl.
Post a Comment