Thursday, October 9, 2008

Summer is gone where did the time fly???

Let us take a little walk down memory lane... this summer was loaded with lots of fun!
In June we went camping
July we went to Seattle.. ok a few times!! I was so happy to get out of the heat and we had a blast...
The weather was perfect 85/90
here are a lot of highlights from the trip..



The world's LARGEST AND LONGEST slip n' slide

Some family friends have a beautiful house and gorgeous property, they made this cool slip n' slide and the kids were hooked... who am I kidding we were all hooked.. I even went on it a time or too (pregnant) something Dr Beck needs to know nothing about & sorry baby if you have anything wrong with you. The key to speed was lots & lots & LOTS of baby shampoo! Essentially you would put about a bottle of soap on your self a little water and off you go!

it was so so fun but Brig thought NOT SO MUCH... he was happy to sit in the grass



or on gramma's lap



or his favorite thing in the world...


pick his belly button.


Jetty Island










Dumbo and his magic feather.. I love you Drew and I love your ears











Downtown Seattle










Since I lived in Washington for 9 years I get really excited to show the kids culture, beautiful sights and GREEN!!! Scott grew up there so between the 2 of us its like 2 little kids in a candy store as we drive into Downtown. It is so beautiful there... all year round but I prefer to visit in the summer. The Arizona heat has made us both too whimpy although we miss Scott's family terribly we'll stick to our long visits in the summer.

The next post will be more vacationing but for now I must go snuggle with my babies!

9 comments:

kaitlin said...

ah i loved it.
i love alll the pictures, i especially enjoyed the one with you and brig. so cute ashley!
gosh.

Errin said...

it all looks so fun! I want to go to Seattle someday!

Alicia said...

I love that picture of Brigg playing in the sand with his feather. Very pretty. I am SO jealous! We weren't able to go to WA this summer and mind not for christmas either. I love WA, it is my favorite place to be. Glad you guys had so much fun!

Alicia said...

uh, I meant "might". lol

Rebecca Pierce said...

Amen. I love the NW. Though you'll hear nothing but complaints from me until June.

Randall and Christy Hatch said...

Nice long blog... Lots of fun to be had in Seattle. Maybe I'll go some day! I love seeing your fam, especially mister potato chip ears!! What a cutie!

Tara Fisher said...

Great pics! You did have a fun summer. I love the slip and slide pictures. If I were there I would have joined in the fun too. You guys are such great parents to let your kids do all of that. They will probably remember this summer forever.
P.S. Just be glad Brig likes to pick his belly button. There are far worse things he could like to pick.

brooke romney said...

YOu guys sure do lots of fun stuff...lucky!

Anonymous said...

You are having way too much fun - I loved Seattle - wish we could live there again.

Would you email me your moms email?

thegutts@aol.com