


Today while Kali, Drew and I were playing Hooked on Phonics.... yes Hooked on Phonics...( it has been the best white elephant gift ever), Brig was quietly playing in his room and since he was SOO quite I went to check on him. He was just laying in Drew's bed... JUST LAYING THERE!!!! This is NOT something that happens with Brig. He's a good kid and all but he has never been that good! I asked him if he wanted to come play with us and he said no, then I asked him if he wanted his blanky and he said ummm yes. After giving him his sweet blanky I left the room and checked on him a few times and he would just smile and look at me... about 20 minutes later Kali went in the room and came out saying MOM you won't believe it but Briggy is asleep! We turned out the light and shut the door... Is my baby ready for a big boy bed or is this just some type of random fluke? Either way it was nice for today.
5 comments:
He is so cute! Hooked on phonics! Awesome!
Fun story... from personal experience I would guess it's a fluke, but hopefully not. Sometimes it's nice to have them locked away in their crib!
He is so cute!!!I miss the passy stage.We tood Tatum's away like two months ago.
Amazing! Maybe this is the start of something good.
He's so cute! I can't believe how big he's getting! When are you going to come visit me?
Post a Comment