


Even though I turned 28 on the 12th of July I still had a great day! We went to downtown Seattle.. one of my favorite places EVER. Pikes Place Market is the coolest thing. The kids were a little unsure of all the STRANGE people hanging out there. I got some beautiful fresh flowers




and had a few surprises when I got home....



Thanks Scott & everyone else for a perfect day!
7 comments:
wow your jewlery is so cute!!! Happy Birthday to you too! My b-day is the 10th.. so if we lived by each other we would definatly have to throw a party together! hehe! but again Happy Birthday! its good to hear from you! how far along are you now??
Happy Late Birthday! I wish I was as old as you! What a good husband! I especially love the necklace!
Happy Late birthday too. We'll have to do something fun to celebrate!
Happy Birthday Ash!! What a fun time in Seattle... your family is too cute! =-)
Happy Birthday Ashley!! I'm glad you had a great day. You deserve it. Callie's haircut is so cute too. I love your summer pictures!
Happy birthday!! Sorry I missed it, I would have liked to be invited to Seattle! Hope it was the best one yet!
So cute! Glad you had a nice visit in Seattle. WE missed you in McCall. Someone looked at your blog while we were there before the reunion and announced your gender news. I WANT TO MAKE A BOY!
Post a Comment