Sunday, May 11, 2008

4 reason's why I love Mother's Day

1. Kali
2. Drew
3. Brig
4. baby... due Christmas DAY!!!

19 comments:

Jeff Hamm said...

Congrats... AWESOME... hadn't heard this yet! Look forward to finding out gender... do you guys find out?

kaitlin said...

AHHHH i am So excited for you.
that was a great surprise post, yay.
happy mothers day!!!

Amanda said...

Yay! When I read that at first I was confused but CONGRATS! Ours wont be far apart!

Amanda said...

Yay! When I read that at first I was confused but CONGRATS! Ours wont be far apart!

Annalise said...

How exciting! Your little family is sooo cute, by the way.

Errin said...

happy mothers day Ash! Im way excited for you and the baby on the way!

Kim said...

Congrats! How exciting for you and your family. What a fun way to announce it to everyone!

Lyric Payne said...

I was really confused when I saw the title 4 reasons and then saw your kids names listed. My first thought was...did I forget how many kids she had? Congrats. That is awesome, although I would really hate to have my birthday on Christmas, so I would induce early if I were you!!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

YAY!!!! That means you were already pregnant when we had our little "chat" at bountiful baskets a few weeks ago. You stinker. We're so excited for you guys. I can't wait to have another baby... is that weird?

Rebecca Pierce said...

CONGRATS, MAMACITA! You are really on this mommy stuff! Good for you...

Davis Family said...

Right there with you! Happy Mother's day, let's be sick together!

Alicia said...

Hey congratulations!! That is so fun! You'll have to post pictures of your growing belly! I'm due in like 3 1/2 weeks! Crazy!

brooke romney said...

CONGRATS!!! Won't be joining you this round...sorry. That baby will be one lucky kid.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Great news!! Sooo happy for you and your family!!

Eardley Fam said...

CONGRATS!!! Nice way to announce it too! Hope you are feeling and doing great!

The Davis Fam said...

I thought I had your email - send it over and i'll get those grad pics to you! Congrats of course on #4. You are a supermom!

Jim Farmer said...

WOW - I don't read your blog enough. Congrats!!

the walker's said...

I was just talking to Jami last week and she told me you were prego again!! How exciting!! Congrats... We'll all have to grab lunch or dinner or something when I come back to AZ in August!!

Rose said...

Wow! Congratulations!
I just found your blog so this is new news for me. lol
I'm so happy for you. :0)