You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Personality Color
You're green, the color of growth and vigor. Good-hearted and giving, you have a knack for finding and bringing out the best in people. Green is the most down-to-earth color in the spectrum — reliable and trustworthy. People know they can count on you to be around in times of need, since your concern for people is genuine and sincere. You take pride in being a good friend. For you, success is measured in terms of personal achievement and growth, not by status or position. Rare as emeralds, greens are wonderful, natural people. It truly is your color!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
So you are green!I was shocked at my color. Who wants to be orange unless you like the Sun's!!hahaha
Haha, I took the test too and it also said I was green!!! I was thrilled that it thought I was "down-to-earth". But I guess I'll take any compliment I can get! I think green describes you... you are an incredibly nice person. =)
Oh so true. You make everyone feel so comfortable right away. You are like insta-friend!
My bro just got home from Cordoba. Where did your bro-in-law serve?
YO!I still have your shoes.I don't have your number either...here is mine 480-452-3254
Post a Comment