Kali is so sweet & soo fun! I just ran across some pictures from Christmas a WA that I forgot about of Kali & I started thinking about how sweet she is & how much fun she is to be around. She is only 6 and everyone thinks she is at least 7 ! She is a head taller than the rest of her class, super mature for her age and sometimes I forget that she is still my little girl. She is at a fun age where she still wants to be a girly girl but it is fun for her to be a bit of a tomboy. When we go camping or do anything outdoorsy she lets her tomboy side some out. Yesterday I asked her what she wanted to wear & she said ummm, I'll be sporty today.
She is such a great big sister & is my right hand. She is a little mom to both her brothers... always wanting to carry Brig & feels the need to be a bit bossy to Drew... she loves being the sister.
I love that I have a little girl & best friend to do everything with.I have been thinking how much I have always hated not having a sister.... we'll to this point Kal doesn't have one either... She loves to talk in her bed at night and just chat about our day, I guess that might be a bit like sisters..
We are so much alike that it is a little scary, we love to sing, dance & cook along with everything else. Just ask Scott. Oh I love her so much!!!! She is a wonderful daughter & friend. How lucky am I to have so much fun with her.
Love you Kali girl!


6 comments:
haha i love that last picture of her!
oh that is so cute that you say you are best friends.
now she just needs a little sister!
:)
We're so glad we had a girl first. Li'l helpers!
I agree; she is the cutest.
I love this post and I know the feeling. It is fun to share that mother-daughter bond. I also relate on the sister front, however, my mom and I are so close that I actually felt a little threatened when I knew I was having a second girl. I was thinking, "they won't need me on the phone for hours a day...they'll have each other!" Hopefully that will be true, but they'll humor me and need me too.
I love this post and I know the feeling. It is fun to share that mother-daughter bond. I also relate on the sister front, however, my mom and I are so close that I actually felt a little threatened when I knew I was having a second girl. I was thinking, "they won't need me on the phone for hours a day...they'll have each other!" Hopefully that will be true, but they'll humor me and need me too.
I loved this post. I love that first picture of her. Our family loves Kali too!!!
Post a Comment