Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Brig !











Has it really been 1 year? Time has sure flown by & I am so sad that he is actually 1.. I know that is weird but that means to me that he is no longer a baby. To tell you how differently men & women think Scott is excited for him to be 1 to see him grow, learn how to walk and start talking etc.. funny how different we are. Being a mom is the greatest I really love it and love my camera so i can capture so many great pictures & memories. Brig has been so much fun to watch grow and learn it has all gone by so fast, I am not ready for him to grow up but I will enjoy the ride.
Brig was a little unsure of the whole candle thing and wanted to touch it rather than blow it out. But he sure loved the ICE CREAM CAKE. He got it everywhere and today frosting is still coming out of his nose!!! ha ha by the time he was done with the cake he was totally ready for bed. For his birthday he got this really neat new highchair, it straps to any chair and we took it today to Thanksgiving dinner. so cool... His brother & sister were really excited about his new animal train toy so it never got wrapped, the thing he liked the most was that it has a bucket to but all his treasures in. Of course the box was the favorite part of all.. tupperware & boxes whats up with that? Oh we love our little BRIG BRIG.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ( actually yesterday November 21st) I almost forgot.... I actually got him doing peek a boo... soo stinkin cute !!! He now scrunches up his face when I am taking pictures...maybe that what I do to him when I try to get him to smile. He's still my toothless boy

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved all your updating, your kids are so dang cute. and we loved being booed by you!!!

Eardley Fam said...

I can't believe Brig is 1!! Time is flying. I remember meeting you when you were prego with him. I sure love all his faces!! Wish I was there to give him a squeeze.

Lyric Payne said...

I haven't checked your blog for several weeks because it hadn't changed for so long...and then wa la...lots to read!! I really love the halloween pictures. Your kids are adorable. Keep em coming!

kaitlin said...

ohhh good i love when you update your blog!
it makes me happy!
oh my heck those kids are so cute! kali's halloween outfit was darling! haha i couldn't even tell you the pirate was...good thing you put the name mccall in there, i had no idea! that is so cute that drew always imitates duncan, darling!
i can't believe brig is one already! he seems so little!
haha your blog always makes me laugh outloud, my roommate probably thinks im a weirdo! all the funny stories with the kids, i love it.

Alicia said...

Happy Late Birthday to Brig! I can't believe it's been a year either. David wouldn't put more than his fingertips to the cake.=)

Biddle Family said...

Hey Alicia,
whats your blog name?

Amanda said...

WOW! Too cute! It makes me want to have babies right now but I think that might send Braden over the edge, he's still just getting used to putting the toilet seat down!

Kirk and Aly said...

Ashley, holy cow, you've been busy! I can't believe that Brig is 1! He's has the cutest/funniest faces! He definately fits in with your cute and funny family!

Rebecca Pierce said...

So adorable. Love those first birthday parties!

Jeff Hamm said...

Fun times with cute kids! I loved those first birthdays with Sarah and Nathan. I think that we had like three b-day parties for Sarah (one for each side of the family and one with friends) mostly because I just wanted to see her dive in!

Alicia said...

Hey, I don't really blog, but a while ago I wanted to comment on my sister Annalises so I just kinda did the minimal signing up requirments to comment on other peoples blogs. I will probably blog eventually. But I did finally atleast put up a picture of myself so people don't wonder who this random Alicia is making comments. =)

Chunky Monkey said...

OH MY!HELLO!!!!Yes I totally remember the cake.How could I forget it!That was so much freaking fun.I miss you.Lets get together very soon!I love your kids.I just got done reading about them and just fell in love.Your family is so cute.love you lots!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

I will definetely tell santa you want a cuddle bag! I took a nap on it yesterday, HEAVEN! If only it didnt take up our whole living room!

Kristal said...

He's sooo cute! Seriously, so cute! I'm glad we kept up with each other as far as kids. Is #4 in the works this next year? I'm just holding out til we go to Disneyland. Who wants to be knocked up at the magic kingdom right?!